Custom Object Tracking With Windows 10 IOT core
|Software apps and online services:|
After a long time i decided to post another project as i was really bit by my success in my first project
I wanted to take things further and explore new Human to machine interaction models in IOT space
Hence i came up with this project
Problem that the POC aims to solve:-
Switches are sometimes hard to reach and many a times one is left with the longing for a switch to be much closer to reach .
Voice recognition to switch on/off an appliance is good but not really ok as you are required to continuously address the system in your voice.
Sometimes a person just wishes for a tactical feedback!.
- Have 2 or more webcams around the room which keep monitoring the room.
- Create a custom object .(This can be anything custom designed to even one which is designed specifically for room aesthetics )
- Have the system machine learn what a custom switch looks like and let the location of the switch be decided by the user .
- Have GPIO pins control relays which switch appliances on /off or interact with services
Due to above solution user is able to dynamically reconfigure physical location and services that the custom switches offer at will at the drop of a hat!
The system borrows from my old project accessible here
and hence forth i have created custom programs and utils for
- Training with reference to only the object and not the scene
- Partial viewing of an object
- Labeling Utility