FT900 – flexible bridge between interfaces
- FT32 high performance, 32 bit RISC core, running at frequency up to 100MHz.
- True Zero Wait state operation memory up to 100MHz if program runs from shadow RAM.
- USB 2.0 high speed (480 MBit/s) EHCI compliant host, battery charging support.
- USB 2.0 high speed (480 MBit/s) device controller with battery charge detection.
- Ethernet controller with on-chip 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet transceiver and Media Access Control (MAC).
- SD host controller compatible to standard specification V3.0.
- MIPI Alliance compatible camera parallel interface (CPI).
- I2S Master/Slave Interface (24,576/22,5792 MHz) for external codec.
- Eight separate PWM channel outputs with support for PCM 8-bit/16-bit stereo audio output.
- Two CAN controllers support CAN protocol 2.0 parts A & B, data rate is up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Standard peripherals (single, dual or quad mode SPI master, SPI slave, UART, I2C, ADC,
All about brand FTDI
FT900 is 32bit RISC MCU developed for high speed, interface bridging tasks.
● process data from parallel camera input and send them via Ethernet
● transform data from camera to create bitmap compatible with FT8xx (EVE) and send it through SPI to display
● collect and process data from available interfaces and store them to SD card
● communicate with wireless modules connected to SPI or UART and send data through Ethernet, USB or CAN interface
● play music stored on SD card by using of external codec connected to I2S interface.
Software development is supported by:
● GNU Tool chain (GCC compiler, binary utilities, GDB debugger) integrated with Eclipse IDE with C/C++ plugin (CDT)
● UMFTPD2A debugger/programmer (1-wire debugging seamless compatible with GDB)
For More Details: FT900 – flexible bridge between interfaces