Power supply IC packs eight buck regulators
- 8-Channel 1A Independent Step-Down DC/DCs
- Master-Slave Configurable for Up to 4A of Output Current with a Single Inductor
- Independent VIN Supplies for Each DC/DC (2.25V to 5.5V)
- All DC/DCs Have 0.8V to VIN Output Range
- ±1% VFB Accuracy, for Buck 1 (1A to 4A)
- ±1% PGOOD Accuracy
- Precision Enable Pin Thresholds for Autonomous Sequencing
- 1MHz to 3MHz Programmable/Synchronizable Oscillator Frequency (2MHz Default)
- Die Temperature Monitor Output
- Thermally Enhanced 38-Lead 5mm × 7mm QFN and TSSOP Packages
- Pin-Compatible with LTC3374
The LTC3374A is a multioutput power supply IC consisting of eight synchronous 1A buck converters, all powered from independent 2.25V to 5.5V input supplies. An upgraded pin-compatible version of the LTC3374, the LTC3374A, has higher efficiency, improved output voltage accuracy and an added overvoltage (OV) indicator.
The DC/DCs may be used independently or in parallel to achieve higher output currents of up to 4A with a shared inductor. The common buck switching frequency may be programmed with an external resistor, synchronized to an external oscillator, or set to a default internal 2MHz clock. The operating mode for all DC/DCs may be programmed via the MODE pin.
To reduce input noise the buck converters are phased in 90° steps. Precision enable pin thresholds simplify powerup sequencing. The LTC3374A is available in a 38-lead 5mm × 7mm QFN package as well as a 38-lead exposed pad TSSOP package.
|LTC3374A||Higher efficiency, improved output voltage accuracy and an added overvoltage (OV) indicator|
- General Purpose Multichannel Power Supplies
For more details: Power supply IC packs eight buck regulators