Puck.js – the ground-breaking bluetooth beacon
About this project
We have an easy to use graphical editor, so it’s perfect for any maker, whether you’re just starting out or have been making for years. You can start programming straight out of the box – no wires or software required!
Why choose Puck.js?
Bluetooth Smart (or Bluetooth Low Energy) is an amazing technology – it’s now built into virtually all Phones and Computers, and Bluetooth Smart devices have a battery life of years.
- 35mm diameter, 10mm thick
- Silicone rubber cover, ABS plastic base
- CR2032 210mAh battery
- MAG3110 magnetometer
- 1x Tactile Button, 4x LED (R,G,B,IR)
- 8x 0.1″ pins – 6x GPIO, 2x Power
- Bluetooth Smart 5.0, 80M range in Open Space
- PLUS Nordic Semiconductor’s brand new nRF52832 microcontroller. It’s packed full of amazing features.
For More Details: Puck.js – the ground-breaking bluetooth beacon