Geniatech released a new NXP i.MX 8M development board called APC810.
The Geniatech APC810 is a Consumer Edition board based on the i.MX 8M series of SoCs. The NXP i.MX 8M family of applications processors based on Arm® Cortex®-A53 and Cortex-M4 cores provide industry-leading audio, voice and video processing for applications that scale from consumer home audio to industrial building automation and mobile computers. The i.MX 8M Quad processor operates at speeds up to 1.5 GHz and supports video quality with full 4K UltraHD (4Kp60 with High Dynamic Range/H.265, VP9, 4Kp30 /H.264, VP8) resolution and HDR (Dolby Vision, HDR10, and HLG), also highest levels of pro audio fidelity with more than 20 audio channels each @384KHz.
Each processor provides a 64-bit 3GB LPDDR4 memory interface and a number of other interfaces for connecting peripherals, such as WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, hard drive, displays, and camera sensors. Geniatech APC810 boardpowered by NXP i.MX 8M with GC7000 GPU is equipped in 3GB RAM LPDDR4, 16GB eMMC, 2x HDMI (HDMI 2.0 (out) and HDMI 1.4 (in)), USB 3.0. APC810 development board supports Android 9.0 OS /Linux, also supports M.2 (SATA) HDD, mipi LCD/AMOLED, 802.11AC WiFi, 10/100/1000 LAN.
Specifications Listed For The APC810 Include:
- Processor — NXP i.MX8M (4x Cortex-A53 @ 1.5GHz); Vivante GC7000Lite/GC7000VLX for OpenGL/ES 3.1, OpenGL 3.0, Vulkan, OpenCL 1.2 GPU; Cortex-M4 @ 266MHz
- 3GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 16GB eMMC flash
- MicroSD slot for up to 64GB
- M.2 slot with SATA support
- Wireless — 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO and Bluetooth 4.0
- Networking — GbE port
- Media I/O:
- HDMI 2.0 output port (4K)
- HDMI 1.4a input port
- MIPI-DSI with LCD support
- Optional ATSC TV tuner plug
- Other I/O:
- USB 3.0 host port
- Micro-USB port
- Power — 12V /3A DC input
- Dimensions — 118 x 105 x 22mm
- Operating system — Android 9.0; Linux