The Banana Pi R64 is a router-based development board, which can run on a variety of open source operating systems including OpenWrt, Linux.
The Banana Pi R64 is a router-based development board, which can run on a variety of open source operating systems including OpenWrt and Linux. It has 4 Gigabit LAN ports, 1 Gigabit WAN, and AC WiFi AP function. It also uses 64-bit chip design.
- MediaTek MT7622, 1.35GHZ 64 bit dual-core ARM Cortex-A53
- 1G DDR3 SDRAM
- Mini PCIE interface support 4G module
- built-in 4x4n 802.11n/Bluetooth 5.0 system-on-chip
- MTK7615 4x4ac WiFi onboard
- support 1 SATA interface
- MicroSD slot supports up to 256GB expansion
- 8G eMMC flash (option 16/32/64G)
- 5 port 10/100/1000 Mb Ethernet port
- (1) USB 3.0
- Slow I/O:ADC, Audio Amplifier, GPIO, I2C, I2S, IR, PMIC I/F, PWM, RTC, SPI, UART
- POE function support
We designed PoE function for BPI-R64, so it’s easy to add PoE module to support PoE function. The PoE module can support 12V/3A to power BPI-R64.
More information on the BPI-R64 can be found on its Wiki page: