Developer Board 4 V3 is a single board computer based on Qualcomm Snapdragon 410E SoC with 2GB DDR3, 16GB EMMC, HDMI, MIPI-CSI, 40- and 60-pin expansion connectors. Fully structurally compatible with the 96boards CE standard.It features advanced processing power, WLAN, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth, GPS, all packed into a board the size of a credit card.The DB4 V3 is designed for a variety of embedded and IoT categories. These include robotics, cameras, set-top-boxes, wearables, medical devices, vending machines, building automation, industrial control, digital signage etc.
- Compliant with the 96Boards Consumer Edition (CE)
- Flexible expansion of mezzanine board
- Custom 64-bit Kryo quad-core CPU up to 1.2GHz
- Qualcomm® Adreno™ 306 GPU
- 1-2GB RAM, 8-16GB Flash
- WLAN 802.11 n/ac Dual Band, Gigabit Ethernet and Bluetooth 4.1
- Support Linux, Android and Windows 10 IoT core
Qualcomm Snapdragon 410E Quad-Core
Developer Board 4 features Qualcomm Snapdragon 410E processor, a Quad Core Qualcomm® Adreno™ 306 at up to 1.2GHz clock speed per core, capable of 32-bit and 64-bit operation.
2G + 16G
The utilization of eMMC memory offers an array of benefits in terms of performance security and reliability,resulting in a richer end-user experience