Swipe, tap or flick your wrist to control your I2C device with the Flick Large board.
Flick Large is a 3D tracking and gesture board that lets you control your I2C enabled devices as if by magic!
Flick uses technology that enables the PCB to detect your gestures from up to 15cm away in 3D space. Draw a circle, swipe your hand – Flick will track it.
Integrate Flick into your I2C project to give you multiple ways of controlling it. Using the near field gesture technology, you’re able to hide your project behind non-conductive material (wood/acrylic) and still use Flick (please note however that mounting it in this way may reduce the sensor range).
Plug and play functionality allows you to get up and running within minutes. Use our software libraries (complete with one-line installer) to fully explore what you can do with Flick. Control your computer, TV, music system and more all with a Flick of the wrist!
• Compatible with Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, Arduino, Genuino or any I2C enabled device
• 3D tracking
• Gesture sensing up to 15cm
• Touch and Tap sensing
• Communicates with the Raspberry Pi via I2C
• Full software libraries (fully open-source code)
• No soldering required
• Dimensions: 14.8 cm x 10.4cm x 0.5cm
• Level shifting chip to enable board to work with 3V3 or 5V0 power and logic
• Orange/green dual colour LED on board
• One line installer
• Fully CE and FCC tested and approved
- Chip: MGC3130 3D Tracking and Gesture Controller
- Detection range: 0 to 15 cm in ideal circumstances
- Temperature Range: -20℃ to +85℃
- Position Rate: 200 positions/sec
- Spatial Resolution: up to 150 dpi
- Proximity and Touch Sensing
- Flick Large has a red/green dual colour LED that can be driven using pins LED1 and LED2
- Flick Large has level shifting on board so can work with any microcontroller with either 5V or 3V3 power and data signals
- Compatible with the Hillstar Development Kit over USB on PC in order to use with a computer or to program new firmware onto the board.
- Available gestures: Swipe (east to west, west to east, north to south, south to north), tap and double tap (center, east, west, north, south), airwheel (clockwise, anti-clockwise) and touch (center, east, west, north, south)
- Works even through the Flick Large case
- No detection blind spots
|Dimensions||205mm x125mm x25mm|
|Jumper cable female to female||1|
|Jumper cable female to male||1|