The HiFiBerry DAC+ standard is a high-resolution digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi (newer models with 40 pin GPIO connector). This is a special sound card for the Raspberry Pi, optimized for one specific use case: the best audio playback quality.
- small and elegant high quality music playback devices
- home automation and multi-room audio system
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC with external low-jitter clock for best sound quality.
- Hardware volume control. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls.
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering, comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi, it is conform to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi models A+, B+ and 2B (Zero when soldering GPIO header)
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi.
- 1 x HiFiBerry DAC+ standard RCA audio board
- 4 x M2.5x12mm spacers to mount on the Raspberry Pi
For any technical support, please contact our user guides and forum: http://support.hifiberry.com/hc/en-us/
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
Source: HiFiBerry DAC+ standard RCA