The HiFiBerry Digi+ is a high-quality S/PDIF output board for the Raspberry Pi (newer models with 40 pin GPIO connector).
- high quality digital audio connection
- to connect high quality DACs using an optical or electrical output
- Dedicated S/PDIF interface chip supports up to 192kHz/24bit resolution
- Optical (Toslink) and electrical outputs
- Bit-perfect output, audio data stream will not be modified in any way
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering, comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi, it is conform to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi models A+, B+ and 2B (Zero after soldering the GPIO header)
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi.
- 1 x HiFiBerry Digi+ standard audio board
- 4 x M2.5x12mm spacers to mount on the Raspberry Pi
For any technical support, please contact our user guides and forum: http://support.hifiberry.com/hc/en-us/
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
Source: HiFiBerry Digi+ standard