High-accuracy motor commutation sensing, magnet free, total stray field immune for efficient and lightweight motor integration
The new magnet-free IPS2200 inductive position sensor is featuring high accuracy and speed, total stray field immunity, and efficient motor integration in a thin and lightweight form factor. The IPS2200 is ideal for use as an absolute position sensor in a wide range of industrial, medical, and robot applications. The sensor allows customers to cost-effectively tailor sensor design for their applications and maximize the performance of the sensor’s accuracy.
- Industrial qualified, with stable operation in harsh environments and -40° to +125° C ambient temperatures
- Interface: Sin/cos single-ended or differential
- Voltage Supply: 3.3V ±10% or 5.0V ±10%
- Rotational Speed: Up to 250.000 rpm (electrical)
- Propagation delay: Programmable, <10µs
- Sin/cos gain mismatch and offset compensation
- Overvoltage, reverse polarity, short-circuit protected
- Digital programming interface: I²C or SPI
- 16-TSSOP package
Compared to tradition resolvers the IPS2200 is up to 10x thinner and up to 100x lighter.