OurPCB, a reliable PCB & PCBA service manufacturer and provider, today published a ‘Bluetooth Circuit Board-How To Count As a High-Quality Bluetooth Board’
SHIJIAZHUANG, China, July 9, 2019 (Newswire.com) –OurPCB, a multi-national PCB Manufacturing and PCB Assembly company, today published a Guide on ‘Bluetooth Circuit Board-How To Count As a High-Quality Bluetooth Board‘
It has six chapters that cover every detail about Bluetooth Circuit Board.
The publication is available on the https://www.ourpcb.com/bluetooth-circuit-board.html section of the company’s website for free. It is a simple guide authored by the OurPCB technical team to help both beginners and professionals have a better understanding of Bluetooth Circuit Board.
“OurPCB is always working on creating and publishing articles and topics that are truly valuable to the customers that can help customers solve problems. The articles and bits of knowledge which can solve customers’ problems and needs when designing and manufacturing PCBs or seeking PCBA services; this is the value of company’s existence,” said Mr.Hommer, OurPCB General manager.
Among the key subjects on Bluetooth Circuit Board include:
- Bluetooth Circuit Board: This section gives a brief overview of the definition of Bluetooth and the principles of Bluetooth technology, and introduces information about the components of the Bluetooth board.
- Types of Applications of Bluetooth: This section details some typical applications of Bluetooth boards, including Wireless Headsets and Earphones, Cordless Keyboards and Mouse.
- Bluetooth Module: This section provides an overview of the advantages of the Bluetooth Module and introduces a common Bluetooth module type: the HC05 Bluetooth Serial Port Protocol (SPP) module. Also presents the application range of the Bluetooth module.
- Bluetooth Speaker Circuit Board: This section details the Bluetooth Speaker Circuit Board information.
- Bluetooth Transmitter Circuit Board: This section focuses on the Bluetooth transmitter board with three critical components – regulation voltage, sensor data and wireless transmission and related information.
- Bluetooth Receiver Board: This section briefly describes the role of the Bluetooth Receiver and Bluetooth Receiver Board.