What Is Pocket Science Lab
All in One Device. PSLab is a small USB powered hardware extension for your Android phone or PC that lets you measure all kinds of things. PSLab comes with a built-in Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Wave Generator, Logic Analyzer, Power Source, and we are constantly adding more digital instruments. PSLab is many devices in one. Simply connect two wires to the relevant pins and start measuring. You can use our Open Source Android or desktop apps to view and collect the data. You can also plug in hundreds of compatible I2C standard sensors to the PSLab pin slots. It works without the need for programming. So, what experiments you do is just limited to your imagination! PSLab is developed by FOSSASIA and OpnTec in collaboration with a global community of Open Source developers.
Who Is It For
It can be used by anyone! Teachers, students, hobbyists, scientists, anyone who wants to know what is going around yourself.
What Can It Do
It can function as a.. Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Logic Analyzer, Wave Generator, Power Source, Accelerometer, Barometer, Compass, Sensors, Luxmeter and many more without the need of programming because we provide it with the software!
Which Software Can It Be Used With
Simply use our Open Source PSLab Android app from the app stores or the Python Desktop app to run your experiments.
- 4-Channel up to 2MSPS Oscilloscope. Software selectable amplification stages
- 12-bit Voltmeter with programmable gain. Input ranges from +/-10 mV to +/-16 V
- 3x 12-bit Programmable voltage sources +/-3.3 V,+/-5V,0-3 V
- 12-bit Programmable current source. 0-3.3 mA
- Supports Advanced Plugins/Add-on Modules
- 4-Channel, 4 MHz, Logic Analyzer
- 2x Sine/Triangular wave generators. 5 Hz to 5 KHz. Manual amplitude control for SI1
- 4x PWM generators. 15 nS resolution. Up to 8 MHz
- Capacitance Measurement. pF to uF range
- I2C, SPI, UART data buses for Accel/gyros/humidity/temperature modules etc