Introducing … Pi Zero USB Docking Hub!
The Pi Zero USB Docking Hub is a stackable USB Hub that comes with 5 x USB 2.0 data and charging ports, a micro USB port for power input, an RJ45 port for Ethernet, and a 3.5mm audio input/output jack. Installation would take only seconds. Just snap your Pi Zero onto the top of the docking hub station, the four pogo pins on the hub station will connect to the signal pads on your Pi. There is no soldering required!
We launched the first 4-Port stackable USB Hub HAT for Raspberry Pi Zero with the pogo pin approach back in March 2016. It has been extremely popular with our customers and the Pi community. Since then, we have shipped over ten thousand units of Pi Zero Hub HAT around the world. We have received many requests for supporting more USB ports, especially when you are dealing with fat USB dongles which may block and waste the adjacent ports.
• 5 x USB 2.0 data and charging ports
• 5 x electrolytic capacitors to filter electrical noise and stabilize voltage
• an independent protection circuit to limit total current to 2.3A
• an RJ45 Ethernet port with Realtek RTL8152B 10/100M chip
• a 3.5mm audio jack, supporting both recording and playback
• a micro USB port for power input up to 2.3A consumption
• compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 (with Camera Connector) and Rasberry Pi W (with Bluetooth and WiFi)
• Qualified design against the latest Raspbian OS
No Soldering Required!
Simply mount the USB Docking Hub under the Pi Zero using the bundled spacers, screws, bolts, and your Pi Zero will get 5 extra USB 2.0 ports and two more peripherals! The USB Docking Hub has been carefully designed with four custom-made pogo pins, and the four supporting poles have been elongated to further increase the headroom between the Pi Zero board and the USB hub board. Hence, longer header pins are allowed for the Pi Zero header.
Read more: Raspberry Pi Zero Docking Hub