ReSpeaker 2-Mics Pi HAT is a dual-microphone expansion board for Raspberry Pi designed for AI and voice applications. This means that you can build a more powerful and flexible voice product that integrates Amazon Alexa Voice Service, Google Assistant, and so on.
The board is developed based on WM8960, a low power stereo codec. There are 2 microphones on both sides of the board for collecting sounds and it also provides 3 APA102 RGB LEDs, 1 User Button and 2 on-board Grove interfaces for expanding your applications. What is more, 3.5mm Audio Jack or JST 2.0 Speaker Out are both available for audio output.
- Raspberry Pi compatible(Support Raspberry Pi Zero, Raspberry Pi 1B+, Raspberry Pi 2B, Raspberry Pi 3B, Raspberry Pi 3B+ and Raspberry Pi 4 )
- 2 Grove Interfaces: support GPIO and I2C
- Programmable Button and LED: one button and three LEDs
- Stereo Codec with Class D Speaker Driver
- Two types audio output socket : 3.5mm Audio Jack(40mW output ), JST2.0 Speaker Out(providing 1W into 8Ω loads)
- Far-field support (up to 3 meters)
What is ReSpeaker?
ReSpeaker is an open modular voice interface to hack things around you. Let you interact with your home appliances, your plant, your office, your internet-equipped devices, or any other things in your daily life, all by your voice. The ReSpeaker project provides hardware components and software libraries to build voice-enabled device.
|Dimensions||65mm x30mm x15mm|
|ReSpeaker 2-Mics Pi HAT||1|
Source: ReSpeaker 2-Mics Pi HAT