IoT application development SensiBLE 2.0 by SensiEDGE simplifies cloud connectivity, shortens time to market and accelerate Delivery of Industrialized IoT solution
Introducing SensiBLE 2.0, a new portable IoT module in a small form factor (17 x 40mm) powered by a rechargeable Li-Ion battery. Packed with a variety of sensors such as ambient light sensor, UV sensor, pressure sensor, relative humidity sensor, as well as a microphone, SensiBLE 2.0 is a true IoT application accelerator. It features an accelerometer and magnetometer so the device can be used as a digital compass, pedometer or to measure vibration levels.
SensiBLE 2.0 runs on the all-in-one Bluetooth 4.2 module SPBTLE-1S from STMicroelectronics. This is a certified module that includes the BLE v4.2 stack and the low-power ARM® Cortex®-M0 32-bit core. It has been designed to leverage the BlueNRG-1 integrated DC-DC step-down converter in order to achieve low power consumption in active mode. The module runs at 32MHz, which is more than enough for most applications. In addition, the module has 160 KB of flash and 24 KB of embedded RAM with data retention.
SensiBLE 2.0 is fully compatible with STBLESensor application (available for Android and iOS). This program makes it easy to read values and send them to Cloud. Also available to designers is SensiBleWindows, a unique SensiEDGE application for Windows. The source codes and SDK of both programs can be found on the GitHub, and its license allows designers to edit their source codes based on their individual requirements.
- Dimensions 17mm x 43mm x 9mm
- v4.2 Bluetooth Low Energy 2.4GHz
- BLE Certified Module SPBTLE-1S
- Bluetooth Smart sensor and hub device
- BLE Chipset: ST BlueNRG-1
- On-Board Antenna
- RF Conn/Antenna: Chip Antenna
- Internal High-Speed Clock: 32MHZ crystal oscillator
- External Low Power Clock: 32.768KHZ
- Tx power: +5dBm
- Rx sensitivity: -84dBm
- Certification CE/FCC/IC/SRRC
- BQE Qualified
- ARM® 32-bit Cortex®-M0 CPU High performance, ultra-low power processor
- Data Logger: 4Mbit SPI_Flash
- Serial Flash: AT25XE041B-MHN-T