Snapmaker, the 3D printer brand that had the second most funded and fulfilled 3D printing campaign on Kickstarter, has secured another crowdfunding success with the launch of the Snapmaker 2.0.
Having raised over $2M in only an hour on Kickstarter, the Snapmaker 2.0 is the latest generation of 3-in-1 3D printers from Snapmaker. Available in 3 models of different sizes – the A150, A250 and A350 – the 3D printers feature key improvements over the Snapmaker Original, released in 2017. Kickstarter backers will begin receiving their Snapmaker 2.0 orders in November 2019.
The Snapmaker community has always been passionate, and it is inspiring to see such a strong response to our newest 3D printer line,” said Daniel Chen, CEO of Snapmaker. “With the success of this campaign, Snapmaker is even closer to reaching our goal of fabrication devices for everyone that strike the perfect balance between high-quality and affordability. We can’t wait for our backers to get their Snapmaker 2.0s and start creating!
The Snapmaker 2.0 resonates with backers thanks to the modular design, thoughtful details, and highly requested features from the community, including:
- 3-in-1 capabilities for 3D printing, laser engraving and cutting, and CNC carving
- Compatibility with dozens of everyday materials such as leather and food items, to popular 3D printing materials like wooden PLA
- A modular design so users can easily upgrade their machine with new modules in the future
- High quality metal construction with aerospace-grade aluminum alloys
- A large workspace with each model of different sizes so you can make large projects or multiple smaller objects at once
- Intuitive touchscreen and software to control the printers, and also select and preview your projects