Siglent’s SPD3000X Series Programmable Linear DC Power Supply has a 4.3 inch TFT-LCD display, supports Remote Programming and has a Real Time Wave Display. The ‘3000X family has three isolated outputs; two adjustable channels and one selectable channel from 2.5v, 3.3V, and 5V. It also has output short and overload protection and can be used in production and development.
- 3 independently controlled and isolated outputs: 32V/3.2A×2, 2.5V/3.3V/5V/3.2A×1, total 220W
- 5 digits Voltage, 4 digits Current Display, Minimum Resolution: 1mV/1mA (SPD3303X)
- Supports front panel timing output functions
- 4.3 inch true color TFT- LCD 480×272 display
- 3 types of output modes: independent, series, parallel
- 100V/120V/220V/230V compatible design to meet the needs of different power grids.
- Intelligent temperature-controlled fan, effectively reduces noise
- Clear graphical interface, with waveform display function
- Five internal groups of system parameter save/recall, supports data storage space expansion
- Provides PC software; Easypower, supports SCPI, LabView drive
High-resolution / high-precision output
The highest resolution of 1mV/1mA (SPD3303X), provides excellent setting and read back accuracy. This ensures accurate output even with very with small changes in voltage or current. This is impossible with a low resolution power supply.
Series/parallel/independent mode functions
Series and parallel functions allows for combining two channels into one output with more power output capability, extending the application range. Each of 3 channels power can be turned on or off independently and also can be turned all on or all off.
Panel displays the timing output
Through front panel operation, five groups of timing settings and output control can be displayed, which provides users with simple power programming functionality. Also, by connection to Siglent’s EasyPower PC software, a full range of communication and control features can be used.
Read more: SPD3303X / SPD3303X-E SERIES PROGRAMMABLE DC POWER SUPPLY