TiePie engineering has introduced two new members of the powerful high resolution WiFiScope series oscilloscopes, the WiFiScope WS6 DIFF and WiFiScope WS4 DIFF.
These new differential WiFi oscilloscopes ar eevery day oscilloscopes built by engineers for engineers and can be used via an ethernet connection (LAN, WiFi or WAN) but also still with a USB 2.0 / 3.0 connection. The built-in battery gives the WiFiScope the possibility to perform fully wireless differential measurements. Measurements can then be performed completely galvanically isolated, and over long distances. This wireless PC based data acquisition instrument offers the user more possibilities for measurement applications.
With a WAN connection, world wide differential measurements can be performed. Specific knowledge on networks is not required. The Multi Channel software gives an overview of the available USB instruments and network instruments. Simply tick the instrument and measuring can start.
The differential WiFi oscilloscope has the following advantages:
- fully wireless differential measurements via WiFi are performed (galvanically isolated) because of the built-in battery
- mobile differential measurements are possible, e.g. on transport systems and moving installations
- LAN and WAN data acquisition is available for long distance differential measurements
- continuous real time high speed data acquisition over both WiFi and LAN/WAN are available
- USB differential measurements for stand-alone applications and high speed data acquisition up to 200 MSa/s
The WiFiScope is so transparent that it appears that the ethernet connected instrument is connected directly to the computer. All hardware and software functions of the oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, data logger and voltmeter remain available via the network. Specific network knowledge is not required.