UDOO Neo embodies a new concept: a single board computer suitable for the Post-PC era:
- Like a Raspberry Pi, you can program it in any language and run a full Linux environment with graphic interfaces.
- You get all the simplicity of an Arduino-compatible board, thanks to the Cortex-M4 and the Arduino UNO pinout layout, with the possibility of adding most Arduino™ shields, actuators and sensors, both analog and digital.
- An incredible, smoothly-running Android 4.4.3, it gives you the possibility to build new Android-based smart devices.
- You get a wireless module: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n + BT 4.0 (Classic Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy), because we hate cables.
- 9-axis motion sensors are embedded, to build your perfect drone/robot/3D printers/whatever or create new kinds of interactions with the real world.
- Open-source hardware: because we love to let you hack things or create new devices from scratch!
- Starting from $49!
Two years after the launch of UDOO, we are back! With UDOO we created a new playground for students to learn the basics of coding and electronics. Designers use UDOO as an artistic platform to build digital installations, interactive museums or new musical instruments. In these two years, Makers have hacked cars, built 3D printers and Android robots—all thanks to UDOO. Startups, businesses and research groups have prototyped Lunar Rovers, and augmented reality applications for museums and multimedia smart home applications.
With UDOO Neo we want to take it one step further. In the next five years, connected devices will outnumber the global population, and we will be living in a whole new world of automatic interactions between smart objects: this is the Internet of Things.
We designed UDOO Neo as the platform to bring you into this new world.
For more detail: UDOO Neo = Raspberry Pi + Arduino + Wi-Fi + BT 4.0 + Sensors