The publication is available on the https://www.wellpcb.com/pcb-manufacturer.html section of the company’s website for free. It is a simple guide authored by the WellPCB technical team to help both beginners and professionals have a better understanding of Tips for choosing the right PCB manufacturer and supplier in China.
Among the key subjects on Tips for choosing the right PCB manufacturer and supplier include:
- Make sure have a Proper Set of Guidelines: This section provides a brief overview of the importance of having each set of production companies have an appropriate set of guidelines.
- Check to See the Type, Quality, and Quantity of Machines: This section details the importance of checking the type, quality, and quantity of the machine.
- Know the Type of Quality Inspection Procedure They Use: This section mainly describes the inspection of the board assembly program in three aspects: Visual Examination by Humans, Visual Examination by Machines, Functional Test.
- What is the Number of Production Lines They Have?: This section outlines the need to know the speed at which PCB manufacturers produce and supply orders to produce large quantities of products with tight lead times.
- Make Sure Have Stock for Basic Components: This section outlines the reasons why you need to find larger manufacturers, handle bulk components, and get them at a fraction of the cost.
- Know the Order Size and Time Limit They Provide: This section mainly introduces the information about the order size and time limit they provide.
- Find Out Application Method for Solder paste: This section focuses on the ideal choice for working with board manufacturers using semi-automatic or automated machines. It also outlines the advantages and disadvantages of hand-applied solder paste.
- Do Employ Qualified Workers for Pick and Place?: This section details the importance of choosing a supplier with the ideal workforce to handle the production of the board.
- Are Lead and Non-lead Production Lines Separated?: This section briefly describes the physical separation that the official board manufacturer will use for each line and its advantages.
- Check to See if Have Proper Storage: This section focuses on PCB components or boards in China, usually delivered in a vacuum seal and with silicone on the package to handle humidity.