When plugged into any source, the PiJuice Zero acts as an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) using intelligent power management to keep your Raspberry Pi Zero going. PiJuice Zero will also stay charged, so you can take your projects with you anywhere. With an onboard Real-Time Clock (RTC), programmable LEDs and switches, user-friendly software and much more, PiJuice Zero gives you maximum control and flexibility for all your Raspberry Pi Zero projects…wherever you want to take them.
They launched the PiJuice HAT on Kickstarter in 2015 and it was a roaring success. Since launching and shipping that campaign, the most common question we get is “when are you doing a PiJuice for the Raspberry Pi Zero?” – so here it is.
From cute little robots, to wildlife monitoring, uninterruptible battery backups and a whole host of other applications PiJuice has enabled a new generation of portable Raspberry Pi projects. But have you ever wondered what other projects you could create if you had a smaller solution, compatible with the Pi Zero and in a tiny form factor? That is exactly why we created PiJuice Zero…to open the door to new possibilities.
- Compatible with any single cell lithium polymer (LiPo) battery (including our range of PiJuice batteries!)
- A full uninterrupted power supply solution for the Raspberry Pi Zero
- Integrated real-time clock
- Onboard intelligent on/off switch
- Low power deep-sleep state with wake on interrupt/calendar event
- 2 x programmable multi-coloured RGB LEDs
- Our revolutionary PiAnywhere technology – the best way to take your Pi off the grid!
Read more: PIJUICE ZERO – A PORTABLE PROJECT PLATFORM FOR EVERY RASPBERRY PI ZERO