The 2ED24427N01F is a dual-channel ±10 A driver (typical) in a SOIC-8 package with a power pad for increased thermal efficiency
The 2ED24427N01F is a dual-channel ±10 A driver (typical) in a SOIC-8 package with a power pad for increased thermal efficiency. It includes one enable pin for both channels and under-voltage lockout (UVLO) protection that is compatible (11.5 V) with IGBTs and MOSFETs.
The 2ED24427N01F is ideal for higher power or faster switching systems and can be used to drive paralleled IGBTs or MOSFETs in different applications such as interleaved PFC, Industrial Drives, Synchronous Rectification, and as transformer driven applications used in power conversion applications such as Industrial SMPS and UPS.
- 10 A sink and 10 A source driver capability (typical)
- 11.5 V under voltage lockout
- 24 V maximum supply voltage
- Enable function
- CMOS Schmitt-triggered inputs
- Output in phase with input
- 3.3 V, 5 V and 15 V input logic compatible
- PSOIC-8 package with thermal pad
- 2 kV HBM ESD
- Enables higher power applications with a single device that would typically require at least two competing devices with 4 A to 6 A source and sink drive capability
- Enables higher frequency applications to help reduce system BOM cost enabling the use of smaller and less expensive passive components
- The power pad enables higher power density by efficiently dissipating heat to the PCB ground plane.