Shenzhen Topway Technology Co.Ltd. has launched their TOPWAY Smart TFT LCD module, which embeds LCD driver, controller and MCU, in a color LCD module with digital brain. A thin-film-transistor liquid-crystal display (TFT LCD) is a variant of a liquid-crystal display (LCD) that uses thin-film-transistor (TFT) technology to improve image quality such as brightness and contrast.
A TFT LCD is an active matrix LCD, in contrast to passive matrix LCDs or simple, direct-driven LCDs with a few segments. Smart TFT LCD sets engineer free from tedious display programming, so that product engineer can focus on product development. Smart TFT LCD module can help users greatly reduce product’s time-to-market. And the product is more reliable with high EMI tolerance.
Taking over the duty of displaying content and respond to touch event, Topway launched Smart LCD module couple years ago. Smart LCD is a TFT LCD display module embedded with MCU, display engine and touch controller. Simple serial commands are all that is needed to interact with the screen, no more pixel programming.
Smart LCD module is between traditional TFT LCD module and HMI device. HMI device works as a standalone unit with higher cost. Topway Smart TFT LCD provides a cost effective way to quickly implement human – machine interface:
- Graphical UI Editor, enables quick user interface construction, speeds up product’s time-to-market
- Preloaded UI design in smart LCD, provides speedy showing and updating
- Embedded display engine, reduces main board workload and over-all cost
- Built-in Lue Script language engine, empowers rich and friendly user interface
- RJ45 port, supports long-distant update and easy expansion
- Unified body, improves EMC performance and increases reliability
Read more: TOPWAY TFT LCD DISPLAY CAN SHORTEN PRODUCT’S TIME-TO-MARKET