Different models of the Amlogic TV boxes have been released so far, one of those was the X96 Max or the Beelink GT1 Mini which doesn’t provide support for internal storage. The newest version of these TV boxes is the A95X Max which has been updated based on the previous version, contains all the features of its predecessor (The X95 MAX).
This new box is one of the first TV Boxes to run on Android Oreo (Android 8.1) but the major talking point of this box is the support of internal SATA storage options either SSD or HDD as compared to the process of attaching the storage externally through one of the USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 ports of the other devices. This gives the A95X Max a cleaner and a less bulky look.
Just like the X96 Box, it also comes with similar features. It provides support for multiple video codecs, HDMI with CEC support and the presence of a dual-band Wi-Fi that ensures higher transmission of data.
The below are some of the features of A95X Max
- SOC: It has the Amlogic S95X2 quad-core Arm Cortex-A53
- RAM: It comes with a 4GB DDR4
- Wi-Fi: The A95X Max comes with a 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz band, which ensures faster data transmission.
- Memory: It comes with 64GB eMMC for better performance and ease when downloading applications.
- Storage: There is a micro SD card slot up to 128GB. 64GB eMMC flash, micro SD card slot up to 128GB, support for internal SATA SSD/HDD
- It supports a 4k High Dynamic Range (HDR) image content. One can watch videos or play games and experience the feeling, because of the scenes and images which are shown like reality.
- USB Interface: USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports.
- Video Codecs: These help with compressing and decompressing digital videos. Some of the video codes included are: the VP9 Profile-2, the 10-bit H.265, AVS2-P2, and MPEG-4 ASP.
- Dimensions: 13cm by 13cm by 4.5cm.
- Weight: 260 grams.
- Power Type: External Power Adapter Mode and Digital Power Supply.
- Bluetooth: Bluetoot4.2.
- Android: Android Oreo (Android 8.1)
Read more: Amlogic A95X Max TV Box Provides HDR & SATA