OSRAM OSLON® UV 3636 SU CULBN1.VC & SU CULDN1.VC LEDs
Imagine a world in which light makes your everyday life healthier, safer, and more pleasant. With UV-C solutions powered by OSRAM OS, this vision becomes reality.
The OSLON® UV series is designed to provide efficient UV-C radiation. It allows flexible designs for various types of UV-C applications in the areas of air, water, and surface disinfection and purification, as well as treatment or sensing. Design possibilities are endless, and range from point-of-use water treatment, automotive interior disinfection to air purification in portal devices or air conditioning systems. The portfolio will expand into the high power range in spring 2021.
- Color: typ. λpeak = 275.0 nm (UV-C)
- Package: ceramic package with integrated glass cover
- Radiant Flux: typ. 4.7 mW (low-power), typ. 42mW (mid-power)
- Radiant Efficiency: typ. 2.6 % (low-power), typ. 2.1% (mid-power)
- Environmentally friendly:
- UV-C LEDs are environmentally friendly. Unlike mercury lamps, UV-C LEDs do not contain hazardous materials.
- Purification and disinfection without the use of chemicals
- ESD: 2 kV acc. to ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001 (HBM) (low-power)
- ESD: 5 kV acc. to ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001 (HBM) (mid-power)
- Typ. Radiation: 120° (Lambertian emitter)
- Chip technology: AlGaN based Flip chip