New series of uniTFTs intelligent touch displays from Electronic Assembly, coming in sizes from 2” to 4.3”, offers extremely short development of highly sophisticated HMIs.
SOS electronic claims that the uniTFT series from Electronic Assembly family has so far consisted of really highest-level intelligent displays with extremely wide capabilities, available in sizes from 5.0” to 10.1”. They are suitable for high-level applications usually produced in low quantities. The great savings at development compensates for the higher cost of the display module.
On the other hand, for many common projects, some more affordable but still very capable series of displays would be more suitable. Because of this, Electronic Assembly developed the new uniTFTs series with the display size ranging from 2”, 2.8″, 3.5″ and 4.3″ sizes.
Wide viewing angle IPS displays with 1000 cd/m2 luminance offer great-contrast images even in bright sunlight. Capacitive touch panel enables comfortable usage.
To be able to deploy all graphic power of the modules, Electronic Assembly developed Uni TFT Designer software tool that can be downloaded for free. This powerful software IDE combines a comprehensive environment, many predefined widgets and an intuitive way to develop the graphic interface.
The displays of UniTFTs series are ideal for home automation and for use as control panels. Together with USB interface, they come with RS232, SPI and I2C interfaces. Digital I/O ports (8/expandable up to 136), 4 analogue inputs and a PWM output offer wide possibilities to control connected peripherals.
- 2.0″ 320×240 / 2.8″ 320×240 / 3.5″ 480×320 / 4.3″ 480×272
- Superbright LED backlight over 800 cd/m²
- Object-oriented screen layout
- Change object during run-time: size, shape, colour, content
- Animation and move objects
- Single supply 3.3 V or directly through USB
- Serial Interfaces: USB, RS232, SPI, I²C
- Time (RTC), battery-buffered
- Flash-memory as storage for pictures, fonts, menus and log-files