Teledyne LeCroy T3DSO1000 Oscilloscopes are a 2- and 4-channel series of high-speed waveform-capturing devices. The robust T3DSO1000 series can capture up to 400,000wfm/s (in sequence mode), using a 7-inch TFT-LCD to display 256-level, intensity-grading results at 800×480 pixels. This family of oscilloscopes features 100MHz and 200MHz models, a digital intelligent trigger system, security erase mode, pass/fail functions, and USB compatibility. The 4-channel Teledyne LeCroy model is compatible with a number of accessories, including an AWG module, MSO software, and Wi-Fi® software.
- 100 MHz and 200 MHz bandwidths
- Sample rates up to 1 GS/s.
- Long Memory – up to 7 Mpts/Ch (14 Mpts interleaved)
- 7” Bright TFT LCD (800 x 480).
- Serial Bus Trigger and Decode as standard – I2C, SPI, UART, RS232, CAN, LIN allowing users to debug serial buses directly in the Oscilloscope.
- Optional MSO – 16 Digital Channels (4 channel models only) which adds m ixed signal debugging to the Oscilloscope.
- Advanced Trigger – Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Time Out (Dropout), Pattern.
- Waveform Sequence Recorder – record and playback up to 80,000 waveforms. Allows users to replay the changes which have occurred in their waveform history.
- Connectivity – USB for mass storage, printing and PC control, plus LAN for fast data transfer.
Record Length Up to 14 Mpts
Using hardware-based Zoom technology the maximum record length of up to 14 Mpts, users are able to over-sample to capture longer time periods at higher resolution and use the zoom feature to see more details within each signal.
Excellent Sampling Rate
Two channel series have one 1 GSa/s ADC, four channel series have two 1 GSa/s ADCs. When all channels are enabled, each channel has a maximum sample rate of 500 MSa/s. When a single channel per ADC is active, it has sample rate of 1 GSa/s.